Welcome to VideoMost video conferencing service!
Create multi-user video conferences on common personal computers with VideoMost.
To join VideoMost video conferences, no dedicated hardware is required; even VideoMost online registration is not necessary. Literally anyone can participate in VideoMost video conferences. All you need is to get an invitation from the conference owner.
During video conferences, text chat, shared document viewing, audio and video settings are available for the participants.
What does VideoMost allow you to do?
VideoMost video conferencing service allows you to:
- Organize planned or emergency multi-user meetings with people across rooms, buildings, or cities, and take part in these meetings
- Run video demonstrations and document-based negotiations with clients
- Perform training sessions for remote partners or employees in virtual classrooms where all participants can see both the trainer and each other
- Hold PR events (interviews, briefings, speeches, etc) online
- And much more – at zero time or money costs for travel.
For conference participants
Participating in VideoMost conferences:
- No registration is required to participate in VideoMost conferences.
- The conference owner will distribute invitations with conference ID, password, and direct hyperlink to the conference.
- To join the conference, type in conference ID and password on "Join conference" webpage, or simply follow the hyperlink included with the invitation.
- You will also need to select a name under which you will join the conference.
- During your first login, you will need to install a browser plugin.
For conference owners
Creating VideoMost conferences:
- Only registered users can create new conferences. To create a registration request, fill in the request form on "Registration" page.
- User registration is performed manually by the service administrator.
- Once your registration is complete you can log in to VideoMost service. You will be given access to conference scheduling and conference management pages.
- Go to "Schedule conference" section, type in the desired conference topic, select conference time, and send invitations.
- If you have problems or questions, please consult "Help section" or contact the service administrator.
What do you need to participate in VideoMost conferences?
What you need:
- Computer with Pentium IV or better CPU, Windows XP (SP3) / Vista (SP2) / 7 (SP1) / 8, or Mac OS X
- Internet connection (broadband strongly recommended)
- Web camera, microphone, speakers or headphones of any type
- Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Safari or Opera (Windows)